Friday, April 22, 2011

Apologies

For those who have been checking our blog, I want to apologize for the lack of postings and blank pages over the past 3 weeks. I did some blogging late in March prior to leaving the RV park in Mesa, Arizona. We had a good wifi connection there and the pictures and text showed up correctly on the blog. We left Mesa on March 29 and did not have internet for the next 9 days so I was not able to check the blog. When we stayed in a campground in Arkansas, I was able to connect and found that all the pictures had disappeared though the text remained.
I attempted to post again in that campground but the connection was so tenuous that it did not work. (The laundry at that campground was also NOT up to expectations).
When we arrived in Michigan at my sister's home, I found that many others had a problem with Blogger losing their posted pictures. This was over a 2 week period. I emailed Blogger and they told me that things were now fixed. But I had little time to do any blogging while we were there and after arriving at home, life has been busy getting settled in again.
SO - I have now completed the last of our winter travels. I will not be blogging as often - life is not so interesting at home as it is on the road.
Our plans are in flux at the present. Our RV is up for sale. We hope to buy a smaller RV and use that for travel and next winter we plan (the Lord willing) to look for a winter place in Florida. Arizona and the south west is our first love - the beauty of the desert, the mountains, hiking, biking, low humidity and Mesa Regal RV park. But Florida is closer for our children to visit while we are there and several of Jack's siblings are planning to spend the winter in Florida.
We shall see.................

No comments: